Haute Meals for the Holidays Benefiting Ascension’s Food Bank
The event, Haute Meals for the Holidays, offers the community the opportunity to come together in support of the local families-in-need.
Join us to help put food on the table for those in need during the holiday season.
HAUTE MEALS FOR THE HOLIDAYS:
DATES: November 28th – Dec 11th with the community class and meal packing party on Dec 11th
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Donate items (suggestions below) at the studio from Nov 28th – Dec 11th.
- Join us on Sunday, Dec 11th, at 5:30pm for a community Haute Rejuvenate Class.
- After class we’ll head to Lululemon for a meal packing party and private shopping event. (Can’t make the class, you can still join us at Lululemon from 6:30 – 7:30pm.) Help us reach our goal of donating 30 meals to families-in-need!
SUGGESTED DONATION ITEMS:
- Potatoes – regular or sweet
- Any canned goods – vegetables, fruit, soups, etc.
- Macaroni & cheese
- Pie shell
- Canned pie filling
- Kosher dill pickles
- Apple sauce
- Apple or grape juice
- Peanut butter
- Jelly Candy canes/Christmas candy
- No fruitcake, please!
- Cub gift card to be used to purchase ham or turkey
Bring your donation item(s) and water and come ready to move in support of a great cause! You will leave with stronger muscles and a full heart.
Can’t make the class, but still want to support the food drive?
Bring your food or monetary donation to Haute Barre or Willful’s showroom located at 319 West 48th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55419.